Please read these books.
Rather than measure middle-class by income, the proper examination procedure is consumption.
Consumption means what can be spent on a daily basis achieving a defined life style, lack of debt, child education, retirement, and inter-generational wealth.
Earning power for middle-class means defining what kinds of jobs are worthy of society allowing middle-class consumption.
How does technology affect the size of the middle classa?
How does political influence create middle-class entry and existence? Who pays for these politically influenced consumption levels? Does this create a separate class of people the 14th Amendment forbids?
Expanding the "consumption capable" middle class through taxation of the wealth accumulaters to insure capitalism. Why is the "consumption capable" middle class different from the "income" middle class?
The Gift Project Plan
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- I agree to receive periodic updates on offers and activism opportunities from CREDO.