Note: If you do not understand the three profiles, you will NOT create workable solutions.
- Even if told what profile they belong, they still cannot change the way they think or talk.
- I have not found any exceptions to the three profiles. If you have an idea of another, let me know.
- Although social restrictions can change a person, left alone they automatically fall into one of the three categories. Like a warrior going off to college becomes an intellectual. Of course, they wanted to go to college.
- I'm not sure where my list of characteristics of each profile is hiding. I'll do my best to remember the profile characteristics. Yet this theory is easily tested by you.
- It's easy since the subjects being researched cannot change their behavior no matter how much you try to explain what is their profile. Their reactions are extremely easy to see once you know how to look. The Trump capital mob followed the exact predicable characteristics of warriors. If you brought up they were warriors they expressed great pride in being warriors. All this is repeatable until you wish it weren't.
- Many things will begin to make sense; a sort of an "aha" moment.
- Interactions between profiles is not at all smooth. People project their profile on the other person, for one thing. People think the solution think the solution - that might work within their profile - is meaningless or bad for the intended profile.